- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 tbsp. milk
- Grated cheese
- Salt & pepper
- Garlic powder
- Onions powder
- Whisk the spices with the eggs for at least 2 minutes
- ON the lowest setting, heat the butter
- Keep whisking right until butter is melted and then add mixture into pan. Do not touch mixture!
- Put the lid over the pan and let look for about 3 minutes or until the eggs are not watery
- Add the scallions and ham onto half of the omelette and allow the cheese to melt with lid on. Once melted, fold in half and enjoy!