- Pork tenderloin or boneless pork roast
- White vinegar
- Vegetable oil
- Bread crumbs (Almond flour for Paleo)
- Chicken broth
- Wooden skewers
- Cube the pork and marinate overnight in garlic, onions, salt and pepper and a splash of white vinegar and vegetable oil.
- Preheat oven to 350
- Soak the skewers for 15-30 minutes
- Discard the onions. Skewer the meat onto the sticks and dip in egg then breadcrumbs. Repeat so that it is double breaded moulding it with your hands into a cylindrical shape while you work.
- Melt butter and/or oil in pan. Fry in pan until golden all around
- Spray roasting pan with oil and add carrots, celery onions and chicken broth. Add the pork on top in layers and roast for approximately 45 minutes with top on roasting pan.