- 1 large spaghetti squash
- 1 pound spicy Italian sausage
- ½ yellow or Vidalia onion, diced
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- Salt and pepper
- 3 eggs, whisked
- Anything else you like with pizza
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Stab holes all over spaghetti squash and place in 375 oven for an hour
- Once squash is done cooking, cut in half and scrape out into a greased baking dish
- Cook sausage and onions on stove
- Combine pizza sauce and sausage mix and also add basil, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Add sauce mix to spaghetti squash dish and combine well.
- Add whisked eggs to dish and combine very well
- Place in oven and bake for one hour. Enjoy!